tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brill Pappin" <brillpap...@rogers.com>
Subject heck of a time
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 02:15:57 GMT
Well... its been a while since i had to install tomcat into anything, and
I'm having lots of trouble ;)

First problem, is that no matter how I try and configure it, I can't get
tomcat 5 to talk to/with my IIS server (using jk2). Has anyone managed to
get this working?

Also...
- start Tomcat in-process with IIS *or*  use some sort of NT service to
start it. back at version 3, there used to be a service you could use to
start tomcat when NT came up... is there anything like that for tomcat 5?

Also...
The "org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.IISConfig" class does not seem to be
accessible (or not there at all) in tomcat 5... when I try to use it in the
config, to generate the jk2 config files, I just get a
ClassNotFoundException.

I'm hoping someone on the list has been through all this before, and might
have some pointers.

- Brill Pappin