tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Whitlock" <jwhitl...@starprecision.com>
Subject RE: Installation - Tomcat 4.1 - Windows 2K
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 20:08:13 GMT
Jon,
	I have agreed that I was wrong.  That is a good document to
install though.  Later, J

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Wingfield [mailto:jon.wingfield@mkodo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 1:09 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Installation - Tomcat 4.1 - Windows 2K

My dev machine is XP. I haven't set an explicit classpath and everything

works fine. So long as JAVA_HOME is set correctly to a JDK installation
everything is sweet. Tomcat has all the jars it needs to compile jsp
files.

I read the link. It says to set the classpath so that DEVELOPERS can
compile their servlets and helper classes prior to deploying the web
application.

Hope this helps,

Jon