tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trevor" <trev...@compusmart.ab.ca>
Subject Tomcat running under IIS
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 03:57:08 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run IIS and tomcat in an application, with each on its own machine.
I can run Tomcat under IIS using the isapi_redirect if they are on the same machine, but I
cannot figure out how to separate the two(on different machines).
I am running IIS 5.0 and tomcat 4.06

Is there a reference that you can point me to that would show how this is done, ie what files
go on each computer, what the workers.properties, server.xml, uriworkermap.properties, and
any other files that needs to be changed.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.
Trevor Schaffrick