tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Cardoso" <bcard...@oninetspeed.pt>
Subject Persistent Cookies
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 01:50:55 GMT
Hi,

I made a simple login/logout system with persistent cookies, the problem
is that it only works with me (localhost), every time someone try to
access my website and login, the cookie is not created for them. I have
made a test with an example I saw in the book "Core Servlets and JSP"
with persistent and session cookies, and it also works for me, but for
outsiders it will only work for the session cookies. My question is how
can i make tomcat to allow everyone to create persistant cookies that
are saved in their discs? Thank you guys

Peace!