tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Schild" <A.Sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Antw: RE: What is the best book about Servlets/Jsp?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:42:09 GMT
>To other people who answered, and to the original poster of this
>question: what do get from the books that you can't get online?  Do
you
>not find that the books, or at least parts thereof, become outdated
very
>quickly?
To learn the basics and see the "relations/how it works" it's simpler
to read in a book.

For such things it's better to take to book and go out of the office
and read it outside in the sun.

But when you have learned the basics, then I too (almost) never
again touch the books, but go to the online documentations/google etc.

André