tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Johnstone" <Richard.Johnst...@appleyard-contracts.co.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:46:52 GMT
Yup, avcweb is just a copy of examples.

>>> bhalpin@collaborativefusion.com 02/06/03 02:26pm >>>
I havent seen a context definition anywhere in your posts, are you
creating one?

-b

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 09:28, Richard Johnstone wrote:
> OK, took all the stuff out of httpd.conf so all that is in there in
the
> "loadmodule" and "include"
>
> In mod_jk.conf it has
>
>     JkMount /avcweb ajp13
>     JkMount /avcweb/* ajp13
>
> So to call I am trying
>
> http://999.99.999.99/avcweb/servlet/MyClass
>
> Still no luck

> Well, what URL are you using?
>
> What ServerName are those JkMount statements tied to?
>
> If you're doing an Include of mod_jk.conf, you shouldn't have
anything
> in
> httpd.conf but the "LoadModule" line and the "Include" line.
>
> My guess is your manually entered JK config in httpd.conf is
> conflicting
> with the generated config.
>
> Looks also like you are using Solaris, perhaps my Solaris HOWTO can
> help:
>
> http://www.johnturner.com/howto
>
> John

for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
others authorized to receive it.  It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.
> Appleyard Finance Holdings Ltd or its subsidiaries are neither liable
for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.