tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Johnstone" <Richard.Johnst...@appleyard-contracts.co.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:28:27 GMT
OK, took all the stuff out of httpd.conf so all that is in there in the
"loadmodule" and "include"

In mod_jk.conf it has

    JkMount /avcweb ajp13
    JkMount /avcweb/* ajp13

So to call I am trying

http://999.99.999.99/avcweb/servlet/MyClass

Still no luck

>>> JTurner@AAS.com 02/06/03 01:27pm >>>

Well, what URL are you using?

What ServerName are those JkMount statements tied to?

If you're doing an Include of mod_jk.conf, you shouldn't have anything
in
httpd.conf but the "LoadModule" line and the "Include" line.

My guess is your manually entered JK config in httpd.conf is
conflicting
with the generated config.

Looks also like you are using Solaris, perhaps my Solaris HOWTO can
help:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

John