tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sven Köhler <skoeh...@upb.de>
Subject Jasper doesn't recompile if TLD is changed
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 05:44:16 GMT
hi,

Jasper2 of my Toncat 4.1.18 didn't recompile the page, altough and i
changed the TLD because i moved a class from one package to another.

After reloading the application, it didn't work anymore, because the old
classes we're still used by the compiled JSP-page. Of course they
couldn't be loaded, because they wern't there anymore.

The Dependancy-Checking of Jasper should be rethought. For example Resin
stores the file on which a JSP-page depends in the compiled JSP-page
itself (it would be a good idea, to store the files' timestamps too).

Just a hint.

Sven