tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sven Köhler <>
Subject Re: AW: modified jsp-files and jasper2
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:52:09 GMT
> The web.xml file has settings for reloading jsp pages you might have to
> change the settings you have there.  Also your browser might be caching
> the pages so you can also turn off browser caching.
> For jasper settings see the docs

Thx for the Hint, but the reloading-paramter defaults to true, and i
haven't set it to false.

I called it a "weired" problem, because it sometimes works, sometimes it
doesn't. Even partially for some pages it works, for others it doesn't.

My client (which uploads jsp-pages via ftp) calls me one day, and it
works perfectly after restarting tomcat, and two days later (nobody
touched any options) and it doesn't work anymore :-(

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18 under Linux.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message