tomcat-users mailing list archives

From liug <>
Subject AJP 1.3 Connector jk/jk2
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:24:38 GMT

now that we are pretty much on an agreement that jk2 is not
usable on a unix platform, we should concentrate on mod_jk :)

with tomcat 4.1, dev team decided that jk2 is ready and enabled
it on the tomcat side by default (so I heard). The question is:
if I use on the apache side, do I need to change
anything on the tomcat side to revert the "default" from jk2 to jk?
In particular, look at the following in the default server.xml file:
    <!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

shall I comment out the first block and uncomment the second block?
John's site doesn't mention this, maybe it is an
oversight? Talking to the Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector from mod_jk
may just work, or maybe John just is lucky and will run into problem
in the future?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message