tomcat-users mailing list archives

From liug <l...@mama.indstate.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat 4.1.18 / apache 2.0.44 / red hat 8
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:12:44 GMT
One advice I can give is to stay away from mod_jk2. Though
jakarta website says all good words about it over the old
mod_jk, it is simply NOT ready. Your life will be much easier
if you start with mod_jk. I just read John's howto at
http://www.johnturner.com/howto and noticed he is
pretty much agreeing with me on staying with mod_jk.