tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: auto gen config file for jk2
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 08:31:16 GMT
There is nothing yet for Jk2 like ApacheConfig.  The closest is the CLI
translater (which has major issues :).  Something like:
java -cp $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/tomcat-jk2.jar
org.apache.jk.config.WebXml2Jk -docBase $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myapp

The files will end up in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/jk2, which you
will have to merge yourself.