tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felicia Neff ...@panix.com>
Subject Re: Unanswered questions
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:29:47 GMT
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Tim Funk wrote:

> > 3. With the listener that uses 'homeBase' to read userdirs, I am only
> > finding that a few directories are loaded.  How do I debug this?
>
> Turn the debug levels higher. Where debug="0" --> debug="99"

Unfortunately, that didn't help.  It turns out that tomcat is looking for
a public_html directory under the 'homeBase' directory.  We don't have
one.  While I have linked public_html to . for testing, I would prefer a
more elegant solution.  I have already tried:
        <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
                 directory_name="."
                 homeBase="/htdocs/userdirs"
                 userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.HomesUserDatabase"/>
and
        <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
                 directory_name=""
                 homeBase="/htdocs/userdirs"
	         userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.HomesUserDatabase"/>
Neither works.  Any suggestions?
-- Felicia