tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felicia Neff ...@panix.com>
Subject userdirs not recognized
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:58:32 GMT
I am using the following in my server.xml:
        <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
         homeBase="/htdocs/userdirs"
         userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.HomesUserDatabase"/>

While there are a large number of directories in that directory, about
five are found by tomcat (4.1.18).  I have checked permissions, but that
doesn't appear to help.  The directories that are found don't appear to be
different from the others, and no errors are in the logs.  Has anyone had
this problem before or have a suggestion as to how I can fix this? --
Felicia