tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felicia Neff ...@panix.com>
Subject [Tomcat] Large number of virtual hosts
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:49:38 GMT
I have tomcat up and running but am having an implementation problem.  We
have a large number of virtual hosts, and after I have about 60 of them in
server.xml, tomcat will no longer start (the error is
java.lang.NullPointerException - I can send the whole long thing if that
would be helpful).  I'm guessing that I can't just put them all in there
like with apache.  I'm also using mod_jk-1.2.0 to connect to apache.
Should I be splitting these out via the mod_jk?  Is there a way to change
the upper limit of virtual hosts in tomcat?  Any help would be
appreciated.  -- Felicia