tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject RE: Please: How do I get application redeploy to work with Apache front-end to Tomcat?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:35:53 GMT
Look at your logs for hints. Is there info about the webapp connector or
whatever you are using. if you can see those logs.

Do you see logs of pages being accessed in your webapp logs?

I'd say the biggest problem is your ISP situation. They are using stuff
that no one uses much anymore, and you probably can't troubleshoot it
directly.

What happens if you quit the browser and re-launch. Will the pages still
be old?

One other thought. Setup a linux box with their configuration and
troubleshoot from there.

Oscar