tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat - Apache install document
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:52:07 GMT
Yes, of course we're interested. I was wondering a little bit myself
about throwing up some unrequested long configuration setup on the
newsgroup. But I figure it probably saves a lot of future questions if
someone can find this information in the archives.

I am nearly finished with docmenting my steps for a similar setup:

RedHat Linux 7.3 + updates/ 2.4.20 kernel
Java SDK 1.4.1_01
Openssl 0.9.7
Tomcat 4.1.18
Apache 2.0.44 (Non-SSL & SSL)
Ant 1.5
Mod_jk 2.0.42
Struts 1.0.2
Postgresql 7.1.3

If you are posting on your site, please provide link too. When I put mine
up I can put a link to yours.

Oscar