tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Fiala" <tom...@fwd.at>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:01:04 GMT
hi there,

I just tried to get the IIS JK2 running using
Tomcat 4.1.18 with JK isapi 2.0.2 and IIS 5.0 (Win 2000 Professional)

I added the registry entries correctly (no error in event viewer)
according to the howto.
I created the virtual directory jakarta which displays the entry
isapi_redirect.dll correctly.
However, after I stop and start IIS 5.0 the ISAPI Filter shows the red
arrow down.

The log file I specified in the registry entry log_file is simplest, but
there is no log file showing up (c:\isapi.log).

Any ideas on where I have to look at for errors?

thx alot
Johannes Fiala