tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Fiala" <tom...@fwd.at>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:25:32 GMT
Hi Konrad,

Thx alot for your hint!!
After using the isapi_redirect.dll and the properties files of the link,
it worked immediately, with the green arrow showing up after restart of
IIS and the redirector working smoothly.

It seems the version of isapi_redirector2.dll I used (jk 2.0.2) didn't
work.
Does anybody know why jk 2.0.2 doesn't work? Or is the old version of jk
used with the 4.0.1 docs (
http://www.vacodi.com/howto/tomcat/iisnt/index.html) just fine?

thx alot
Johannes Fiala

"Konrad Rusz" <konrad@ogumienie.pl>
26.02.2003 11:19
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin

Hi Johannes,

Check Your configuration steps with these under this link:
http://www.vacodi.com/howto/tomcat/iisnt/index.html (instead of  Tomcat
4.0.1 You oght to use Your Tomcat 4.1.18). You should chek most of all
Your
registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software
Foundation\Jakarta
Isapi Redirector\1.0] once again. Check 'workers.properties' file as well.
It should to help get Yourself out of this trouble.

Good luck,
Konrad Rusz