tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Fiala" <tom...@fwd.at>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:08:28 GMT
Dear Ben,

isapi_redirector version 1.0 is running smoothly with Tomcat 4.1.18 on my
PC.
Being curious, I tried to get 2.0.2 running as well, but it didn't work
out (the arrow stays red down).
However, it should be running, because I used the same
uriworkermap/workers.properties. Or did these files change for 2.0?

Can you send me
*) the working registry entries and
*) uriworkermap.properties
*) workers.properties
*) the isapi_redirector2.dll you are using?

I'd like to see 2.0 up and running as well!

thx alot
Johannes

"Schleimer, Ben" <bensch128@yahoo.com>
27.02.2003 15:09
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin

Hi,
  You need to get isapi_redirector2.dll from the JK2
connectors part of the website. I had the same
problem.
Also, the registry keys need to be in 2.0, not 1.0.
4.1.18 is compiled to use jk2, not jk.

Good luck,
Ben

--- Johannes Fiala <tomcat@fwd.at> wrote:
> hi there,
>
> I just tried to get the IIS JK2 running using
> Tomcat 4.1.18 with JK isapi 2.0.2 and IIS 5.0 (Win
> 2000 Professional)
>
> I added the registry entries correctly (no error in
> event viewer)
> according to the howto.
> I created the virtual directory jakarta which
> displays the entry
> isapi_redirect.dll correctly.
> However, after I stop and start IIS 5.0 the ISAPI
> Filter shows the red
> arrow down.
>
> The log file I specified in the registry entry
> log_file is simplest, but
> there is no log file showing up (c:\isapi.log).
>
> Any ideas on where I have to look at for errors?
>
> thx alot
> Johannes Fiala

=====
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of
his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full
humility, and among other things he avoids clever tricks like the plague"
- Edsger Dijkstra

http://snow.prohosting.com/bensch