tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nicole Hibbard" <nhibb...@xtelesis.com>
Subject Respecting the User List
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:55:33 GMT
Hello Steve Burrus:

I don't think there is any reason for you to disrespect the users involved
on this list.  Everyone here is just trying to help and everytime I see a
reply from you it seems to contain disrespectful remarks.  I know because
you sent one to me one time.  Its not easy to help someone that doesn't
appreciate it, makes fun of peoples names and hurts people's feelings.  I'm
not writing this to get some sort of inappropriate email back from you.  I
just wanted to let everyone know that this has been going on for quite a
while, and I personally will not post another answer for you not because I
don't want to help, but it hurts me that people can be so mean.

Nicole Hibbard
Systems Engineer
Xtelesis Corporation
http://www.xtelesis.com