tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "neal" <nealcab...@yahoo.com>
Subject org.apache.xml.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: No scheme found in URI
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:07:36 GMT
I am in the process of upgrading from Tomcat 4.0.4 to 4.1.18 and whereas my
app worked just fine on 4.0.4 it now gives me this error when attempting to
parse the first XML document:

Error parsing pageMap.xml:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xml.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: No scheme found in URI

Why is an apache tool being used instead of the NDK for parsing my XML doc
and why does it think there must be a scheme in the URI?  What does this
mean anyway? Is it looking for an XML schema or something?

Thanks.