tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: webpage & servlets !
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:31:47 GMT
i am accesing the webpage inside the SERVLET itself. and i am trying to
access them as normal webpage and normal .txt page, but the .txt page is
then made into a .html page.

And there is no link as such on nay page for the webpage i am trying to
access. i am accessing them through the html tags inside the servlet itself.

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange