tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject ipaddress ?
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:45:24 GMT
I am trying to remove the IPADDRESS from BROWSER while accessing the
servlets  as people have suggested me earlier i went ahead ahead and looked
at the server.xml file. Still the problem is ,i want to reaname the address
i am using. For example even if the IP address is 123.456.789.123 to be read
as some name such as 'IAMTOMCAT', now i am not able to understand as to
whether TOMCAT suppports this or not.

does sombody have a clue to this problem ?

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange