tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject JDBC connectivityfor ORACLE !!!
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 05:50:27 GMT
hi MIKE, PENG , CHONG !!

guys, there seems to be a problem here for me with the database
implementation. After all the discussion i was all set to implemenent the
database as a FILESYSTEM only but my BOSS insists that ORACLE shoudl be
implemented. Can somebody of u enlighten me with the SITES and README files
about impplementing ORACLE under TOMCAT umbrella and what could be the
DRIVERS i need to know before i plunge into the deep sea of ORACLE
implementation. some of the drivers suggested are the ones made by DATATAKE,
JBOSS (i guess, i may be wrong)or the default drivers which come up with the
ORACLE.

Comments are really awaited !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126