tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject RE: apache & tomcat (this old problem)
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:05:26 GMT
Not sure if works with apache 2.0.44. But and are quite simple.

After I built tomcat-connector from source, I only did following changes

1. /usr/local/apache2/conf/

# shared memory handling.

# example socket channel, explicitly set port and host

# uri mapping

2. /usr/local/Jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/conf/

3. No need to modify server.xml

4. /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

LoadModule jk2_module modules/

Please show us the log so that we can better understand why "it does work".

"This Guy Thinks He Knows Everything"
"This Guy Thinks He Knows What He Is Doing"