tomcat-users mailing list archives

From p...@shareowner.com
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:49:43 GMT
I am in trouble with this tomcat-connector. I use Apache 2.0.x's SSL and run
my app on tomcat.

If I typed in http://1.1.1.1/myapp, I was redirected to
https://1.1.1.1/myapp; then I purposely changed https back to http and hit
Enter, I was redirected to http.

There is only one connector in my tomcat server.xml

<Connector	className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector"
		enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
		useURIValidationHack="false"
		scheme="https"
		secure="true"
	protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>

In apache workers2.properties,

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
tomcatId=localhost:8009

[uri:/myapp/*]

What's wrong with my config?

Regards,

PQ

"This Guy Thinks He Knows Everything"
"This Guy Thinks He Knows What He Is Doing"