tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC & ORACLE implementation !
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:20:09 GMT
hey CHONG , PENG !

i think i have really given up the idea of putting up ORACKLE for my
support. after all this discussion, i just think that there i sno urgent
need for me to take up a HUMONGOUS taks of using ORACLE and i guess i will
IMPLEMENT the SQLPLUS or the FILESYSTEM as my alternatives to the DATABASE
application.

but in the end i would really like to know as to between SQLPLUS or
FILESYSTEM, which will be convinient for me to HANDLE string stripping ,
string comparison and all that stuff ! ( BTW, i have really started
implementing the FILESYSTEM to a good level )

do commment about this !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange