tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject changing the IPaddress !
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:35:52 GMT
hi there !

I was trying to remove the IPADDRESS from BROWSER while accessing the
servlets. Many GURUS here have suggested me earlier i went ahead ahead and
looked at the server.xml file, which i guess, i never understood fully so
the problem is ,i want to reaname the address i am using. For example even
if the IP address is 123.456.789.123 to be read as some name such as
'IAMTOMCAT', now i am not able to understand as to whether TOMCAT suppports
this or not.

does sombody have a clue to this problem ?

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange