tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC & ORACLE implementation !
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:10:39 GMT
hi !

frankly speaking, i am very new to the database concepts. i am trying to use
the "Oracle Database Personal Edition" for my use here. But i can tell about
the version of the TOMCAT, i am using , its 3.3.1a. if u could tell me in
detail as to what ORACLE product i should use will be great.

By the way i am using this database for the users to send data from 3
different states on the webserver i am running here. so that when that data
which are huge files coem over here, i can massage them and get the
particular details i want for my use.

thanx !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126