tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: index.html and ipaddress ?
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:31:37 GMT
yeah , because i am making the index.html using a text file , which resides
in the directory called 'swapneel' and i cant possibly store that text file
from which the index.html is created, in the ROOT directory as this
index.html is supposed to invoke another servlet and then the chain
continues fo servlets to submit the data as a part of the process.

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange