tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <>
Subject Re: JDBC & ORACLE implementation !
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:28:36 GMT

hey CHONG ~

i think that i have got my all the answers here in the mail u send me. gosh
, i never knew all these details are lying behind my implementation thought
of a good database. i really went through all the details u gave me here.
anyways i am thinking now more seriously about the FILE SYSTEM and its

anyway, if i get more doubts on this topic, i will put those questions here,
thanx all !

Swapneel Dange

View raw message