tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC & ORACLE implementation !
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:34:28 GMT
yeah i know what ur saying PENG , but i am still at a very basic stage in
the FILESYSTEM implementation , thats why before i move any further, i was
making sure as to whether considering the ROBUST structure and all that
stuff into account will it be better if i implement the SQLPLUS or stick to
the FILESYSTEM!

comments awaited !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126