tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: webpage & servlets !
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:11:36 GMT
yeah, there is the servlet code as an attachment to this mail. and ther
hierarchy for the servlet classes are as folllows :

webapps
   ROOT
     dange
       frame0.txt
       frame0.html
       frame1.html
     WEB-INF
       classes
       ranade
       SubmitServlet.java
       SubmitServlet.class and all other supporting class files.

i am not able to understand the meaning of the error such as the following :

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a\jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a\webapps\ROOT\dange\frame0.html
(The system cannot find the path specified)

although it says that FILE NOT FOUND, but i am pretty sure that the FILE is
there in the directory, anyways.......... !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange