tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: webpage & servlets !
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:06:02 GMT
john !

i think that the first thing u referred to the fact that i am generating a
.txt and .html file , which eventually gets fed to the browser to view the
webpage i want. Exactly thats what i am  trying to do but i think that i
have somewhere in keeping the proper directory stucture.

And thats why i was curious to know has anybody ever had this problem
wherein it was solved or not ?

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange