tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: webpage & servlets !
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:36:48 GMT
Wendy !

i am creating a webpage using the HTML ags inside the servlets, and why i am
using the .txt file becuase i find its easy to update my webpage using the
.txt file whenever needed. but if i use straight away the HTML tags inside
the servlet to access in the BROWSER the relevant webpage then everytime to
make a small change i will have to change the HTML tags inside the servlet.
Using a .txt file solves this problem that everytime i wont have to tamper
my servlet code for any relevant changes in the WEBPAGE. i can just make the
changes in the .txt and they will be reflected in the WEBAPGE.

but the problem i am having now is, i am not able to access the .html or the
.txt file which is created by the servlet itself. as the servlet is not able
to locate the file it creates by itself.

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange