tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC & ORACLE implementation !
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:09:18 GMT
hey CHONG !

yepp, i think i am hurrying too fast, and i have the FILE SYSTEM with me but
the thing is that i need a sytem is which i can atlesat shoud be able to do
something like this --

1) strip of the files of the un-necessary content.
2) then use the data for searching patterns.
3) apply the patterns to the unsual causes.
4) then use the data to relate to GRAPHS

right now i am using a file system in which i cant perform the string
matching and other operatoins. moreover all thsi has to be implemented on
teh WINDOWS NT or XP. so i am sure as to how u implement somethign like
shell scripting in windows. anyways thats more or less knowledge i ahev
about al lthis.

will be great to hear from u about all this ! thanx !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange