tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Swapneel Dange" <s_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: changing the IPaddress !
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 02:12:33 GMT
john !

i guess what ur saying is making sense to me like i should set up the DNS on
my comp as mine will be the NATIVE MACHINE , which will be used to run the
SRVLETS( so the idea of changing the DNS makes sense here) but when my
clients will access the servlets from the remote machine, i am not sure what
type of machines they wil be using so thats why i am not sure as to how can
u setup a record for the DNS of all the machines in the world which will try
to access the SERVLETS i am running here.

can u explain me something on this issue !

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange