tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brantley Hobbs" <bho...@itos.uga.edu>
Subject RE: Tomcat/Apache/IIS configuration issues
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:43:22 GMT
Okay, I removed one of the ones in server.xml and restarted both Apache
and Tomcat.  (I removed the one with the address label on it).  I'm no
longer getting the bind error when I start Tomcat, however I still don't
get a connection between Apache and Tomcat (still getting 500 errors).

I saw a thread here that said that mod_jk2 doesn't work on UNIX
(something to that effect).  What's that all about?  Maybe I should just
try mod_jk instead.....

Brantley