tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brantley Hobbs" <bho...@itos.uga.edu>
Subject RE: Tomcat/Apache/IIS configuration issues
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:09:54 GMT
Just curious if anyone had had a look at this.

I keep going over and over my configuration, but have yet to get the
connector working properly (either on localhost or from some other
networked webserver).

Also, just to clarify, I did ensure that the httpd.conf and IIS are
configured to actually use the connector.  I omitted that on this post.

Thanks,
Brantley Hobbs