tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tam, Michael" <m...@pfc.cfs.nrcan.gc.ca>
Subject RE: tomcat4 dies when JBDC Realm is configured
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:11:12 GMT
I believe the attributes named differently.

I am using 4.1.19 under Windows. I don't remember from which version on the
following attributes name differently.

userName now called connectionName
userPassword now called connectionPassword

I think that maybe the problem.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Mubaraka Arif [mailto:marif@alvin.stmarytx.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 2:32 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: tomcat4 dies when JBDC Realm is configured

            <Realm classname="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
debug="99"
                  driverName="com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver"
                  connectionURL="jdbc:informix-sqli://"
                  userName="mubaraka"
		 userPassword="login"
		 userTable="users"
                  userNameCol="username"
                  userCredCol="password"
                  userRoleTable="roles"
                  roleNameCol="rolename"/>

      <!-- Define the default virtual host -->
       <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
             unpackWARs="false" autoDeploy="true">

         <!-- Logger shared by all Contexts related to this virtual
host. -->
                 directory="logs" prefix="localhost_" suffix=".log"
                 timestamp="true"/>

        <Context path="/atrox" docBase="atrox" debug="0"
reloadable="true">
         </Context>

         <Context path="/onjava" docBase="onjava" debug="0"
reloadable="true">
         </Context>

         <Context path="/loginexample2" docBase="loginexample2"
debug="0" reloadable="true">

</Context>

     </Host>

    </Engine>

   </Service>

pls suggest whether my placing of the Realm needs change to resolve the
problem.
Thanks for all yr help

Mubaraka