tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: MY ATTITUDE
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:56:48 GMT
I have to ask, why do you go out of your way to offend people?  Remember
none of these people are being paid to help you, so try to be polite.  Also,
most people response better to well written, properly spelled, and
grammatically correct messages.

Also, don't bother to flame me (as you have nearly everyone else who
criticized you), I have nothing further to say to you.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com