tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Marlowe <>
Subject Re: Tomcat and JBoss
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:08:36 GMT
Hi Lior.

JBoss is a J2EE/EJB application server and makes use of Tomcat/Jetty to
process JSP's and servlets which access the EJB's. JBoss has integrated
versions of both. You can use JBoss with intgrated tomcat. The version
is Tomcat light. You can integrate the full version. If you are just
starting, just use the version that is part of the JBoss installation.

On Saturday, Feb 15, 2003, at 19:52 Europe/Berlin, Lior Shliechkorn