tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wendell Holmes <whol...@edulog.com>
Subject RE: MY ATTITUDE
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:32:42 GMT
I think he found one of those "EARN $$$ from home with ur personal computer"
ads that is paying him $$$ for every phrase he puts "in quotes".  My
question is, "What is he doing with the money, since he's obviously not
needing it to buy clues, having been graciously given many more than his
fair share of excellent ones already?".  Did he use the money to buy a
"membership" in "our little newsgroup" from a used bridge salesman?

Wendell Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: Barley [mailto:barley@pacific.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 2:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: MY ATTITUDE

LOL...is this fellow serious? You think other people
should have to do the reading for you? Wow, this group
tolerates a lot more ridiculous behavior than most tech
groups I read.

> Thanx "jsp". I THINK that you were "defending my
honor" :-) in telling someone else that I really don't
need at all to "RTFM"! Ya, you're right that I don't
need to read the manual when there is ready and
plentiful help/assistance for me within the ranks of
this Tomcat group of ours'.