tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brzezinski, Paul J" <paul.brzezin...@eds.com>
Subject RE: java.io.IOException: no jkjni in java.library.path
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:46:38 GMT
is it in the same directory as libjkjni.so? -- /usr/local/apache2/modules

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Richards [mailto:andy@esolution.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 11:39 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Cc: pqin@shareowner.com
Subject: RE: java.io.IOException: no jkjni in java.library.path

Thanks...

Know i get java.io.IOException: /usr/local/apache2/modules/libjkjni.so:
libapr-0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Not sure where to put libapr-0.so.0.

Has anyone actually got a unixSocket to work or "am i clutching at straws
here?"

Everyway i turn i hit another problem. They dont make things easy do they?

Well i will keep trying for today

thanks

Andy