tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Need to create two lists and add remove data between them.... ?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:51:34 GMT
Hi,

I have a JSP page on which i need to create two lists side by side and
have two buttons between them - Add and Remove. I have other stuff on
the same JSP page as well. like text boxes, check boxes etc.

How do I get my add and remove buttons to work so that i can capture a
mouse click on add to transfer the selected item from list1 to list2 ?
(the same for the remove button .. remove a selected item from list2
and add it back to list1).

Does anybody know how to solve this problem ? Sample code would be
highly appreciated to.

Thanks,
Mufaddal.