tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Subir Sengupta <su...@walmart.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk.so / apache 1.3.27 / tomcat 4.1.18
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 02:02:32 GMT
I get that too and it doesn't cause any problems.  I didn't build Apache so
I don't know what's causing it.  However you can probably safely ignore it.

Subir

-----Original Message-----
From: [de internetman] Rene Kooyman [mailto:rene@deinternetman.nl]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 12:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: mod_jk.so / apache 1.3.27 / tomcat 4.1.18

Oke, that's done, just use the: /usr/lib/apache folder .. pffff,
now were getting somewhere, although i can't compile normaly because
apxs is located in the other folder ... so be it ....

Now md_jk.so will load... but here's the error messages i was telling
you about earlier:

[warn] Loaded DSO modules/mod_jk.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module
might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

And like i said before, should this be safe to ignore ... or do i have to
recompile ... and if so: how ?

--
    Kind regards,

        Rene Kooyman