tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <Filip.Ha...@evant.com>
Subject RE: 4.1.20 Missing source code: org.apache.coyote...
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:36:08 GMT
I believe you can find that one in the connector source,

for 4.18 you can find it in,
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.18/src/

for the milestone release, the web page is currently giving me a 404 error.
but you could go into CVS and download it yourself

Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:Wendy.Smoak@asu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 2:31 PM
To: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Subject: 4.1.20 Missing source code: org.apache.coyote...

I have JSwat attached to Tomcat 4.1.20 and I can't find the source code for
classes underneath 'org.apache.coyote', specifically:
   org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequestFacade
and
   org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequest

It doesn't seem to be included in unzipped jakarta-tomcat-4.1.20-src.zip.  I
looked on the Apache and Jakarta sites, but I don't see a separate 'Coyote'
project.  Does anyone know where I can find this source code?

Thanks,

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.