tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <Filip.Ha...@evant.com>
Subject RE: NEWBIE Simple question, (but not for me ?!?)
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 23:15:56 GMT
what does the structure under "tomcat/webapps/app/" look like?

most of the cases when people use the context path, for a webapp in webapps they do this

<Context path="/simple" docBase="app" debug="9" reloadable="true" />

Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: jsp [mailto:jsp@wileynet.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 3:19 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: NEWBIE Simple question, (but not for me ?!?)

Before this I was using the ISAPI redirect in iis for tomcat and I did
all the changes in the worker file for apps. That's not running anymore
and I'm just using localhost<8080>/app/ . I put

<Context path="/simple" docBase="tomcat/webapps/app/" debug="9"
reloadable="true" />

in the server.xml file at the bottom of the file.

I added a directory to the webapps dir. I cannot get to it. Error 404.
Although directories I added a week ago work ??? Now this new one cannot
be seen. I've asked this question a lot over the last few days here;
either it's a completely STUPID question (most likely) or nobody can
answer it. It's driving me up a wall. I swear I've tried everything I
know, this has never happened before to me.

Please help....
-wiley