tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <Filip.Ha...@evant.com>
Subject RE: CGI environment vars
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:36:04 GMT
Looking at the source code of the CGIServlet, these variables are not set anywhere.
My recommendation would be that you modify this servlet to fit your needs, or even easier,
why don't you just put the LD_LIBRARY_PATH inside your CGI scripts?

Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Madere, Colin [mailto:colin.madere@ieminc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:23 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: CGI environment vars

no no.. I'm using the CGI facility in Tomcat (see Tomcat docs).  There's a
servlet set up to handle it already, and the CGI is getting executed but the
logs show that it's getting an error loading ld.so because it can't find it
(which is also the case when trying to run it in a shell without having
LD_LIBRARY_PATH set appropriately).